London Office Refurbishment
Supply, Design, Install Maintain your premises with a fit-out.
Here are some of the criteria that should be considered before embarking on a new project:
1. There should be one person in the client company in overall charge of the project who has knowledge of all aspects of the work.
2. Has Planning consent been agreed with building management and local authorities?
3. Does a schedule exist for the new materials being brought on to the premises?
4. Are you going to need different contractors for other individual jobs that need carrying out and when will they need access to the property?
5. How will the new installation be fitted around current cabling, heating ducts, communications systems, furniture and working staff etc?
The concept of Regular Programmed Maintenance is a service that is important to us. Many companies and organisations resort to what is known as ‘crisis’ cleaning or ‘crisis’ maintenance. In other words they wait until items in the facility are almost unusable or totally useless before anything is done. We believe this to be a false economy. Regular Programmed Maintenance will organise periodic checks to ensure all your systems are working to the manufacturer’s specifications from the basic opening and closing of windows and doors to the fine tuning of your IT system. The importance of Health and Safety (HSE) is important when considering office refits as well as COSHH, BREEAM and LEED notices.
London Office Refurbishment cover London, Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, and Cambridgeshire.
Working to precise budgets is of the upmost importance and with your project we aim to provide the most accurate estimate of labour and materials to be utilised, ensuring that installations and work carried out fits within the initial budget laid down. We pay special attention to working within architects plans where necessary, utilising products specified whether mixed materials, fabric, wood, carpets or computer/hi-tech equipment. Detailed specifications are a must with all building interiors projects.